Cemetery bookings and enquiries can be made in three ways:
- Telephone and speak with one of our friendly and compassionate Cemetery Services Officers on 6591 7240;
- Call into the Customer Service Centre at Council's Administration building in Breese Parade, Forster;
- Speak with your choice of local Funeral Directors.
Reserving a burial plot in any one of Great Lakes Council's six cemeteries is simple and easy:
- Select your desired cemetery and plot location;
- Complete an application form;
- Pay a refundable holding deposit (reserves the allotment) or the full plot fee (secures your reservation against any future fee increases).