A disclosure log is a record containing details of Council information already released under the GIPAA. A disclosure log is part of the open access information that Council is required to make publicly available.
The disclosure log must contain:
- the date the application was decided;
- a description of the information provided; and
- whether any of the information is now publicly available and, if so, how it can be accessed.
The disclosure log does not have to include:
- personal information about an individual applicant;
- information about applications where factors involving the applicant were a consideration in whether or not the disclosure of the information was in the public interest.
View or download Council's Disclosure Log.